Natural light, playing with perspectives and finding beauty in the everyday are all elements of my portraiture, interior and landscape images.
Recently, it was with one of these everyday adventures that I won the Our Canada 150 Photo Contest for En Route Air Canada in July 2017.
Other examples of my work can be found below.
- Dabble Magazine
- My travel, food and style images appeared in Kimberly Seldon's Dabble Magazine, where I was a regular contributor.
- My images of San Diego, California were published in the February 2015 issue.
- In November, 2014, Dabble magazine published a travel feature I photographed of Toulouse, France.
- My images of Jamaica appeared in the March 2014 issue of Dabble Magazine.
- Stock Photography
- My licensed images can be found through Getty Images, Shestock and Imagebrief.
- My interior photography for Lux Decor can be found on Houzz, where I have received Best of Houzz Awards for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Recently published images can be found in the Montreal Gazette ( May 2017, October 2015 ), Canadian Home Trends ( Fall 2015 ), La Presse (October 2015 ) and Je decore ( Summer 2015 ).